Friday, January 18, 2013

.

Hello there!

It's been a long long long time I don't post anything and I have abandoned this blog :( Yeah, college stuff has lots to do. It can't stop for me to have time to relax a bit. But this is how I want to be. So far, I love this major, even though there are bunch of assignments lining up for me to finish off. Fortunately, this term is quite relaxed. I just have 3 modules and it isn't that tiring compared to 1st term. So, this is the 1st task that I have done with my graphic skills. He-he-he :D


In ❤ with this painting, by Leonid Afremov "The bridges of Amsterdam"
"Big Ben London"
"Paris of My Dreams"


This is him, Leonid Afremov, a Russian-Israeli impressionist painter.
He basically uses paint knife and oil paint.


2 comments:

  1. Happy sunny days! I found you on LC website, and decided to visit.
    Btw, am the newest follower of your lovely blog.

    Hope you can visit mine too and follow back :)))))))

    Thank you, Chi
    http://sunnydaysarelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you on LC forum so I came to see your blog, let me tell you that you´ve done a great job with it, please come visit and if you like it it would be great if we could follow each other here or socials, what do you think? To support each other… let me know ok!
    Kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete